I am one obsessive dude! I look for things to over accomplish‚Ä¶ then I rush to get them done before anyone expects me too. Getting to my location on time or before is just another example of my obsessive tendencies. But I do it well most of the time, it is however‚Ä¶ an art, so I guess I am an artist. Sweet!
I like the feeling of doing something right and getting somewhere on time or before schedule. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, kind of like Christmas. I have friends that aren‚Äôt punctual, but that‚Äôs fine, we complete each other and I usually reap the benefit of being early. Not sure what those benefits are? Well allow me to list them for you.
1. Knowing the janitor by name at the movies, the church, and the coffee shop.
2. Getting top pick of my favorite seats, even if I will sit there for a full hour before anyone gets there.
3. Getting a killer parking spot.
4. Beating the rush, unless there is no rush then I am just tapping my feet while I wait.
5. Ripping my friends for being late, calling them names like sally and suzie. While they were at home putting on their make-up, I was on time!
Thats really all the benefits to being early, sorry, I thought it might be a little more glorious, but I was wrong. Gotta go, movie starts in 1 hour.