Well, if you can find one, keep them locked up under the house somewhere. If we were paid a dollar for everytime we were told that “we would love to watch your kids!” and then “oh I can’t, I have something up that night”. I would be a millionaire.
I have 7 people on speed dial if we need them, but it’s a crap shoot. So, when we get one, we like to make sure we treat them right. You know? Cookies, fruit, and other delicious snacks. All I ask is that you follow some very simples rules, that is, if you plan on getting paid.
1. No boys
2. Do the dishes
3. Keep the lights off unless you are in the room
4. Take the dog out
5. Don’t let the kids jump on the furniture
6. Pick up the toys
7. Make the kids go to bed at 8:30
8. No candy
9. No gold fish
10. No texting
11. Clean the bathroom
12. Change the outside light bulb
13. Sweep the kitchen
14. Teach the dog to sit
15. Pull the oldests tooth
16. Lock the door, but be ready to unlock it as soon as we pull up
Is this too much to ask for? I think it’s reasonable, if you can do these things you stand to make a couple of bucks. Sounds nice doesn’t it?