So I am one of the millions who are on the social networking site Facebook and since I am easily amused at times (and I bet you are too otherwise you wouldn’t be looking at this page) I thought I would occasionally share some of the best Facebook statuses currently being used by my friends (on Facebook that is).
Below are the best of January 10, 2009:
(names will remain anonymous)
1) “has two good stacks.” – (Hmm, she does?, interesting, that’s good to know.)
2) “Tim Tebow is skipping his senior year…and ascending straight to heaven.” – (From a true Gators fan no doubt.)
3) “blogging with the bros… not the hos.” – (hmm, I wonder who this is?)
4) “just feels like saying GO GATORS yet again:).” – (From another Florida fanatic.)
5) “had been plagued with hives since the middle of June, and they’ve been gone since wednesday!” – (That’s good for you, but what about all of your friends who may have hives now? Aren’t the triggers of hives contagious?)
6) “is fartface?” – (huh)
7) “just shared a plate of edamame with Eldridge, Matthew had to depod the edamame for Eldridge because Eldridge is a cat and has no thumbs.” – (Eldridge sounds like a pretty cool kat, check out What To Do About Cats and read about “Thumbs” the cat.)
Oh yeah, WhatToDoAbout.com can be found on Facebook here.